Why this Valentine’s day was wonderful and like no other:-
– I didn’t murder any members of the floral family. I have received a Thank-You note from the chief o’ flowers.
– I managed to solve The Hindu Crossword first thing in the morning (ok, not the whole thing, but I did manage 75% of it, the highest so far)
– I did not have to spend all day looking for elaborate poems on the net (instead I played Guess the Sketch on Facebook for 2 hours)
– My bank account didn’t change at all, which pleasantly shocked my bank account, which called to check if I was alright.
– All the girls I had crushes on are either engaged, married or animated.
– All the girls who had crushes on me are either engaged, married or figments of my imagination.
What a wonderful day!
What a load of crap!